Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE trip

AHAHAH. What can i say. I hope all of us came back from this trip thinking it was over waaaay too fast and wishing that it lasted longer, cuz i definitely did.
Just find it amazing that all of us came back in one piece =D

But honestly, i had one hell of a time. Very big thanks to ms lena, the coolest lecturer ever and mr lai for chaperoning us, though chaperone doesnt even being to describe what they got themselves into.... Awwww come on, we're just a bunch of girls (okay fine, plus minus 1 or 2 guys, decide for yourselves who they are HAHAHA), what trouble could we cause?

WELL. That's just for us to know, and for you to find out, if you really want to =)

I have to mention one thing, CHING! I bring a toy snake for you tomorrow to class okay??? Just joking.... I'm not in much position to tease anybody judging by my reaction to saw3.... Courtesy of mr paul.... Thanks a million for introducing me to the world of brain drilling and bone twisting and a lot more.... I'll forever appreciate it.

Can't wait for a next trip. Anybody up for more squeezing in beds and late nights full of laughter? I definitely am.

No comments: