Monday, April 21, 2008

return to crazy-ness

That's IT people!!!
Only less than 12 hours till i see ALL of my weird and wacky classmates
and yes, please do congratulate me on finishing my math assignment in time
i must admit, i AM highly efficient heh heh
whatever lah, even if i didn't finish my assignment, i'd still go to class
not even the threat of ms shoba's lecture will scare me away!!
hahaha maybe the bashing and whacking of my team mates will
SAM especially. Natalie would probably just look at me and tell me it's ok,
she's pretty zen that way
or maybe not. even she seems to have been affected by our hyper-ness. *kelly, this refers to you* lol. to fu fah anyone? HAHAHAHA.
and the 2 dudes. edison and calvin. 1 marshmallow and 1 mars bar. haha if you don't get it refer to their skin tone. no offense lah dudes. u know i don't mean it. i hope they finished their work as well

ANYWAYS,
it's back to class now!!! See all of u guys at 8 am sharp tomorrow
see? we do have perfect knowledge mr mohan, we know where we shall all be tomorrow. =)

No comments: