Saturday, March 8, 2008

class funds needed!!

hehe just joking. Sorry if i just scared the hell out of you. Or maybe caused yr little bro or sis to cry running to mommy cuz u just let out a stream of curses you never even knew existed in your vocab.

DAMN.
Why am i so bored? i'm entertaining myself by asking my lovely classmates for more money.

FYI, there is STILL enough money in our class fund to feed all the starving kids in Africa for the next bloody decade AND have enough leftover for our own use.

Exaggeration, i know. But you get my point laah. I obviously won't post how much money we have left for safety reasons. You wouldn't want all yr class funds to be robbed off by some desperate idiot junkie looking for easy money would you. Not that any desperate idiot junkie would come reading this blog. But hey, better be safe than sorry. Hehe.

You can come ask me in person if you REEEEEEEEALLY wanna know. I swear i won't give you the evil eye. I only use it on special occasions. =) Especially if you ask me when i'm in the middle of maths. Or bio. AND chem as well. OH babi lah forgive me if i do you know i don't mean it.

Yay. I'm not as bored as i was when i started this. Hmmm. Maybe blogging could be the answer to my oh-so-meaningless existence. Yes. I should start my own blog. Maybe then i wouldn't need to post bout extra class funds just to get high. AHEM ignore the last sentence my dear friends. I DO have better things to do in life. ah. decisions decisions. Maybe when you come asking me about how much we have left in our class fund, you can encourage me to start my own blog. That is if you don't mind the evil eye.

No, i'm harmless, really.

No comments: